Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did they pull another thread?

"They" are some of the best guys I have met in this world of hunting. This site holds itself to a higher standard. If you don't like it, go post crap on another site.

I don't see the resident one.,,

About lowering everyone's tags by 1 buck and lowering doe tags to match.

I might have woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and made a post I regret. I might have lashed out at a couple of people as my passion got the best of me. I'm deeply ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was speaking (typing) for the Admins. and Moderators.

It was pulled by the member that originated the post.

Last edited:
Gotcha.

Just wondered because I hadn't been offended by nothing and I think one of the guys didn't like my idea much of reducing everyone's tag by 1 buck. I couldn't think of a more fair way, but I'm not the sharpest cat out there....

I started it and deleted it, the majority of people on this site have the same ideas and going against that is pointless. Our society is in a constant state of change and to keep up deer hunting has to change as well and some residents are only wanting what's good for them and not hunting as a whole.......there is a bigger picture than just Resident landowners

I started it and deleted it, the majority of people on this site have the same ideas and going against that is pointless. Our society is in a constant state of change and to keep up deer hunting has to change as well and some residents are only wanting what's good for them and not hunting as a wholes

In your opinion, which ain't worth a plug nickel to me. ;)

"They" are some of the best guys I have met in this world of hunting. This site holds itself to a higher standard. If you don't like it, go post crap on another site.

I think what the crap was Breiner that Bkcrrtnps didn't like the answers he was given.
Kind of sad when you are asked a question. It is answered and the thread is pulled.
Btw- When it is time to go to another site I will. Don't need any help from anyone else to let me know.

I started it and deleted it, the majority of people on this site have the same ideas and going against that is pointless. Our society is in a constant state of change and to keep up deer hunting has to change as well and some residents are only wanting what's good for them and not hunting as a whole.......there is a bigger picture than just Resident landowners

I have to agree with JNRBRONC on this one. Your opinion doesn't hold much water. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you pull a thread and call people idiots.
Classy to say the least. Good luck convincing the rest of the hunters to your way of thinking.

I'm glad the op pulled it. Just another post dividing hunters against hunters. They are getting old.

I'm glad the op pulled it. Just another post dividing hunters against hunters. They are getting old.

I don't think it divides us hunters at all. We all share the same passion but have different views on what we like and see. I am all ears to any opinions.
Remember some of us are older and see the time we spend in the woods a lot different than the younger generation.
Its all good. ;)

I don't think it divides us hunters at all. We all share the same passion but have different views on what we like and see. I am all ears to any opinions.
Remember some of us are older and see the time we spend in the woods a lot different than the younger generation.
Its all good. ;)

Debates without having an open mind and without respect to opinions that don't conform with yours.... I can do without them.

I have to agree with JNRBRONC on this one. Your opinion doesn't hold much water. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you pull a thread and call people idiots. Classy to say the least. Good luck convincing the rest of the hunters to your way of thinking.

Where do you see the word idiot in my post? Even Bill Weinke stated that most resident landowners can't see it from the other side. Just because your a RLO doesn't make you any better than a non land owning resident! I own land that I've worked hard for but don't feel like I should get special treatment for it. Owning land gives me enough rights that non landowners don't have. Some people are just not fortunate enough to own land. Owning land doesn't equal owning the wildlife

I have to agree with JNRBRONC on this one. Your opinion doesn't hold much water. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you pull a thread and call people idiots. Classy to say the least. Good luck convincing the rest of the hunters to your way of thinking.

By the way several guys agreed on the post and in PM's, I pulled it because the same few people post on every topic and bash every idea that is not theirs! If you don't agree with a post you don't have to comment it on. Debate is good!

Top Bottom