Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Didnt expect this on my trail cam!!!!

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Passed through on 9/25 no pics since but got a great series of pics off a new reconyx cam!! Gonna get one 8x10 for the wall!! No doubt what this is!! With a collar!!
dbb3c408d592c0a65a97145ffc9406ed.jpg
d22b2cb83ff642709197f0447fb827f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yikes!! That's legit...I hunt SE Iowa. Yikes again!!

Are you willing to share where more specifically? Or would you be willing to PM me. My son is hunting tonight...kinda like to see him again...he has some of my tools at his house.

Wow. I really don't want to see one of those when hiking to my stands in the dark. Cool pics.

So it has a collar on it. I wonder where it is from. NE or SD my guess. I wonder how many are out there with collars. How freaking cool would that be to be working for whatever agency is trapping and collaring mountain kitties and then getting to do the research tracking where they all are!?!?!!? If say there are like 50 trapped and collared between NE & SD to log in to a computer or whatever and be getting the tracking info on where they are all at. I would love that job. It would be so funny reading on facebook and all the various outdoor sites or news sites etc and read random peoples inputs etc about where lions are and arn't etc........but you actually know for real.

Top Bottom