Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Didnt expect this on my trail cam!!!!

I'm sure it wont happen, but i'd seriously love to see one in bow range...as long as it had no idea I was there. I could use another mount. Of course we all know the odds of that happening. Heck I cant even get lucky enough to get a bobcat to wander by, and I get pictures of them every year.

I'm sure it wont happen, but i'd seriously love to see one in bow range...as long as it had no idea I was there. I could use another mount. Of course we all know the odds of that happening. Heck I cant even get lucky enough to get a bobcat to wander by, and I get pictures of them every year.
I feel same way. If cat was in my hood I would actively hunt it. Be so badass.

Not sure where you are at but that one was just east of Albia about a week ago. The guy I know that got the pictures spoke With the Game warden he was aware of it and said it was collared in Valentine Nebraska.

I got word today 2 guys about 20 miles west of me had pics 4 miles apart and only 2 hrs apart!!! This guys is covering some ground!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Well at least he is going the right direction then...AWAY from me!!

Not sure where you are at but that one was just east of Albia about a week ago. The guy I know that got the pictures spoke With the Game warden he was aware of it and said it was collared in Valentine Nebraska.
Valentine NE to Albia is 480 miles driving. I can't wrap my head around that.

Valentine NE to Albia is 480 miles driving. I can't wrap my head around that.
I'm really fascinated by this. I'd love to see the movement map on this one. Someone has it.

Here's one that went 558 miles.

I'm really fascinated by this. I'd love to see the movement map on this one. Someone has it.

Here's one that went 558 miles.

Just need to read his ID collar and look it up. (Nice kitty)

But ya, that would be something to track it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remembered this story when i saw this. Went from South Dakota to Connecticut about 2000 miles. What a guy will do for a lady....but you got to go the right direction.

The collar just means it's somebody's lost pet. Must be friendly, lost and scared. The humane thing to do would be to get it in a crate and drive around with it looking for its lost family.

Top Bottom