Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Diesel trucks with emissions junk- Delete window is dwindling!!! Go!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Had 2 buddies in last month have their def filters go. Both were newer trucks & just out of warranty. About $5,000 & u know darn well, it’s just a matter of time before u do the $5,000 Again!!!! Another Gov owned vehicle in our town is at $18,000 in emmissions repairs since the Gov won’t let them delete it! Yikes!! That stuff is costly, bad news & an overall pain in the butt!!!!
So- both buddies had their stupid trucks in limp mode- drive under 5mph to shop (one was 20 miles)... “I ain’t doing this again, no $5k for this crap- delete it!!!” $2500 later they were deleted- no more def, no more limp modes and no more $5k filter crap. Well- come to find out one of them got the last programmer the shop could find. I started looking online & it’s getting tight to find em. Still can but tight. IF u thought about it- buy em now before it’s too late!!! Can get programmers for $500. Won’t be long - be $2-5k to snatch up the ones that remain. Don’t wait!! That’s ur lil friendly tip from IW!!!! :)

We have a semi that we deleted and it was the best decision ever made on it. It constantly had a check engine light on. Always had small issues. Once it was deleted, all of that stopped. Hopefully the dot doesn't start cracking down on it. For now I think they are going after the manufacturers of the delete equipment or the shops doing the deletes.

Top Bottom