Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

different pond set

12-ringer

Didn't get the close-ups I was hoping for but a couple nice shots to share....

I've got two swans that came in late this afternoon to this pond - repositioned a cam at the far end - keep your fingers crossed...

Joe

These images were capture with a Homebrew, specifically a s600 RingerCam....it is one of a fleet of 4 for a customer. I set one on a new pond for field testing prior to shipping.....

Here is another on a tree.....
20140315_124346.jpg

You can see a little more about them at the12-ring.com.

Joe

Last edited:
What kind of ducks were those? Im not a bird guy

The pics above are of Wood ducks - the other thread does have a mallard in it as well. The pond is covered up right now....I drove by on my way into the office this morning and there had to be 50+ on the pond...

I am praying the hooded merganser comes back this spring - they are something to be seen, espcially when they can get captured with one of these cams. He managed to elude me ALL of last spring. Both he and the Great Blue Heron teased me for the better part of a month.....

Merganser..
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AhCEt9r7AkY1FUHacfbxxq.bvZx4?fr=yfp-t-901-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=hooded%20merganser

I think they Heron tried to send me a message....kiss my....:D

I've got plans for them if they hit this pond again this year....;)

Joe

Top Bottom