Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DNR Bow hunting survey

I normally get mine about 4-5 days after season starts if it holds true this year.​

Nope.

Did you folks that participated last year get the summary of your data? I thought is was great information.

Thought it odd I got last years after the season started. I hadn’t hunted yet so didn’t lose any data.

My data profile was interesting since I’ve tagged out with few hunts the last two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you folks that participated last year get the summary of your data? I thought is was great information.

Showing my wife the data to prove I need more time in the stand generated quite the eye roll. According to the numbers I hunted less than the average hunter. I don't think the data swayed her opinion.

There is some criteria. I don't remember what they are but the DNR puts all of the qualifying bowhunters in a pool and draws the participants. Some of the criteria are location, number of years purchasing licenses, past participation.

Got mine yesterday. I noticed there is only 26 rows of possible data entry (Each row is a day). For most years they have not given me nearly enough rows. ;)

Top Bottom