Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do You?

Tyler2004

I was just wondering how many of you bowhunters videotape your hunts? Also which Cameras you use and how good is the quality

i have never tried it yet, but that is because i just got a camcorder this year. but my dad and I are gonna try to get a couple of does on tape this year. we will see how it turns out, i got a samsung scd-67 digital camcorder, i think the quality will be pretty good, considering about the farthest shot will be 40 yards or less. i guess time will tell, goodluck huntin this year!!

When I lived in Missouri, my college hunting buddy and I used to really get a lot of footage of doe hunts and a few buck hunts. I think this will be the 6th or 7th year now I carry a video camera into the woods. Last season, I bought a sony miniDV camera and made a tree mount to capture footage and hold my bow at the same time. I won't be able to get the shot and some instances, can't get the deer on video due to the speed they come in. The thing I like about it is the reliving the hunts all over again and showing others what has come in front of my stand. Last fall, I got my wife shooting at a nice 8 pt and a 9 pt.

I'm also going to try it this year. I have one of those camera arms that attach to the tree, and will video off a tripod from a ground blind. As far as a camera, I'm looking for a new one.

Top Bottom