Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Doe #1 is down!!!

muddy

nailed me a big fat doe tonite. was worried that after my fall that things would be shakey when i shot...no problem, put the Muzzy in perfect position, she went down within 5 seconds just out of sight!! this doe hunting is a rush!!

pictures on sunday night. i'll have to get a ruler and score her according to the Big Mama Scoring System now.
beerchug.gif

Shovel...i was in such a hurry to get out of work and get to the tree i forgot the groves back in North Liberty. not to worry, i still have 2 more doe tags!! had to get one under my belt...besides, she was around 20 yards which is farther than i feel comfortable with a recurve!!

official Big Mama Score: 227.25 i think.

here's the measurements if someone wants to check my addition.

hooves: 3, 3, 2 7/8, 2 6/8
ears: 7 1/8 & 7
neck: 14 4/8
length: 187 1/8 (5 feet 7 1/8 inches)

shrug[1].gif

oh i forgot, this is actually my first doe with the bow. her heart had a "muzzy moment" this evening. she even ran downhill towards the road, what a good girl. i'll post pictures on sunday when i get back home to my picture downloading program.

whoooooooo--eeee, gimmie a second!!
grin.gif

Nice job Muddy,
Glad to see that you can kill a doe at 20 yards as well as you can a duck at 100.
grin.gif

CRITR

here she is!! my cameraman sorta surprised me...sorry, no grin, just a sort of "why can't you figure out my digital camera?" type look. my first doe with the bow!! you can see the exit wound on the shoulder...perfect shot!! whooooo!!
beerchug.gif

i think it's gotta be the lucky yellow embroidery Iowawhitetail hat...last one of it's kind according to OneCam!!
busted.gif

Attachments

• 34687-2003DoeNo1.jpg
    34687-2003DoeNo1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 54
here's the heart...a perfect "Muzzy Moment" if you asked me!!

holy cow, is that Ghosts' mountain lion in the background?? no, that's my mom an dad's resident tomcat, Scruffy.
waytogo.gif

Attachments

• 34688-HeartShotDoeNo1.jpg
    34688-HeartShotDoeNo1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom