Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dog Trailer

sego60

I have a dog trailer for sale. It has 4 compartments for dogs. Dividers in between compartments can be taken out to make 2 long compartments. It has a door on each side in the front and then a door on each side in the back. This box easily holds 8 dogs. There is also a storage compartment on the front of the box. The whole top is hinged to be able to get in and clean it out. The trailer has vents for good airflow to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The trailer has brand new tires and rims. The trailer is completely wired for tail lights. It has 1 7/8" ball receiver. All the doors are sealed with weather stripping to make it water tight. All the wood is completely sealed so water doesn't hurt it. I spent a lot of time building this trailer. I can email or text pictures. I am asking $1000 OBO. Located in Webster City, Iowa. My number is 515-297-3390.

Does anybody need a nice dog trailer. Built very sturdy. Will last for many more years to come.

Top Bottom