• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Dog training collar

JNRBRONC

I bought a couple of bird dogs from Ron Eide (RIP). He was a dog trainer, not just bird dogs but also greyhounds. I asked him to train the dog I bought from him and he refused, saying that he'd rather train me to train the dog. One of the wisest statements he made was to never issue a command to a dog that you can't enforce in a timely fashion.

Well, my bird dog days are over and I have a Tri-tronics LR Series collar that is for sale. I charged it up last night and it is fully functioning. It's almost in new condition, only missing the number 5 power chip (harshest shock). I'd demonstrate on, err I mean for, any potential buyer.

$75.00 plus shipping if you can't pick it up.

Randy

Top Bottom