Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull deluxe blinds at Scheels

chipterp

PMA Member
Just picked up a new blind at a Scheels.' I don't know how long the sale is but with the rebates the blinds are only $225. Great deal if anyone else needs a new one next season .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a new blind at a Scheels.' I don't know how long the sale is but with the rebates the blinds are only $225. Great deal if anyone else needs a new one next season .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a bunch!! Two weeks ago they were 300$. Looks like I need to make a trip today!

They are $249 at Rogers for anyone that is not close to a Scheels. Then appears you get another $75 off with the mail in rebate if I am looking at it correctly.

Yes, Rogers has them with free shipping. I picked one up at Cabelas and they matched Rogers price and then took off a $20.00 coupon. On top of that there is a $75.00 mail in rebat. Great deal if you need a blind.

I sat in a Primos surround view 270 at Scheels the other day, and it is the most spectacular ground blind I've ever been in. See through walls virtually eliminate blind spots, but looks like a normal blind from the outside. Blacked out vertical windows when closed (we've started painting some of ours black and it really does dramatically reduce the spook factor on deer). I just wasn't ready to give up 4 bills for one, but judging from their lack of availability online, they must be selling pretty well.

Top Bottom