Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull Matrix Magic...

Limb Chicken

Had a great three days of hunting the longbeards. Weasel smacked one on Friday. Will have the pictures and story up later, a friend shot one Saturday morning and then we headed out Saturday afternoon and started to call around 1:45 pm and got a gobble back, then another. Had two birds working. At around 2 the first one showed up and got to about 15 yards but I had a poor shot window and the camera was in the other blind and couldn't see the bird. He kept on and stayed about 30 yards behind us and taunted us with spitting and drumming. Then I got a visual on the second bird that had found two hens that had walked by us earlier, they were slowly making their way back. He made his way past a bush and disappeared for a while and I thought the hens had once again left. Soon after a hen appeared and the familiar sight of a snow white head appeared and when he saw the pretty boy decoy he picked up the pace. At this point he was coming straigt at us at 15 yards and I really thought he was coming in the blind... I whacked him at 8 yards and we got it all on video. It was a pretty eventful 36 hours...
grin.gif

2606IAlongbeard1.jpg

Awesome! You've had quite the year with those gobblers haven't you? Must have had the batteries charged this time huh??
evil.gif

Congrats Limb!
waytogo.gif

We'll after not being able to get a shot at 2 longbeards this weekend because of no blind & not being able to draw on them, the wife says that it's next on the list of hunting purchases!
smile.gif
Can't wait.

Top Bottom