• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Double Bull Matrix Magic...

stuffy

Nice job Limb !!! Once again, another impressive hunting tale.
cool.gif

stickbow98

PMA Member
Way to go, Limb.!
waytogo.gif

Man, I still can remember when "Bull" in a story was a BAD thing...now we all want it, take pictures of it and give it praise for making happy endings!!
grin.gif

Two Beards

Life Member
Congrats Limb
grin.gif
waytogo.gif
Have any pics of your 'pretty boy setup'?

I can't get myself to splurge on one...thinking I'd rather use the $$$ for more t-stands
laugh.gif
You must have had some good action with it?

Skully

PMA Member
Great bird and story Limb. I'd hate to be in a blind with some guy who was eating deer sticks with mustard though!
grin.gif
Wheeew,wheeeeee.....
grin.gif

Limb Chicken

Administrator
Shane,
Here is the picture of how we had the pretty boy set up... I also had three buckwing bobble heads spread around...

26prettyboy-med.jpg

DLO

Hey Limb, check your work email... I hope you have another tag... your call is ready.
wink.gif

Nice bird!

Top Bottom