Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull Success

Hey Mole that is a nice buck, good mass!

I think it is wonderful that you and your son could experience this hunt together. They grow up soooooooo fast.

Congratulation, nice buck,doublebull,and to share it with the kids nothing better!

Congrats ! Wow, that sounds like it was an exciting time. Most of you in this forum know my sentiments on hunting with and investing in kids, so this hunt story just makes me smile. You did a great thing . . .and the hunt part was a good thing too
smile.gif

You can't beat making hunting a family event. Great job mole. That is a hunt neither of you will ever forget!
grin.gif

Cost of a pack full of food & drinks...a few dollars-

Cost of a Double Bull blind...significantly more dollars-

Time spent w/ your son and the memories made by harvesting that great buck "together".....PRICELESS!!!

Way to go, Mole. If more kids had fathers like you...more kids would BECOME a parent like you!!
applause.gif
applause.gif

My hat's off to Ya Man,
>>--Ron--<>

Truely, that is what its all about! Great story, great buck, great memories.

Hunt on All4s

Congrats Matt! Well I guess the rest of the season it's up to me to do the reporting.
grin.gif
Iowa is looking better all the time. I'll try and match your excitement down here in good ol' Kansas. Once again congratulations to you and your son.

Top Bottom