• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Early In The Season

G

My past experience with rattling, scents, drags etc. all seems to revolve around what you want - time of year. Early in the year I don't want them to know I am around -period. If a buck comes in to check something out be it scent, noise, anything he is looking for something and tends to be a little more on the edge. Early I like to catch them on their normal routine show up and let it happen. Normally I only get one chance but the element of total surprise very early in the season is often overlooked. They are not looking for us yet. Travel routes early!!

About this Discussion

Top Bottom