• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

EHD?

JNRBRONC

When I recovered my archery buck last fall, I noticed that his hooves were "not normal" and thought maybe he was an EHD survivor.

I opened up The National Deer Association email this morning and saw this EHD Hoof article. The buck I shot was walking in a stream and the shot came quickly, so I didn't get to watch him walk much to notice a limp. My EHD survivor thought might be validated.

Daver

PMA Member
From my understanding of the situation, I would agree that it seems probable that you have an EHD survivor there. I have seen the deformed hooves at least one time myself in the past few years FWIW.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Agree. I think it is as well. Every dead deer I find I look at hooves & I’ve also seen a lot like that. I think that’s it!

Top Bottom