Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Electric Bike Rental?

2-bucks

PMA Member
Does anyone on here have an electric bike they might be interested in renting out? I would be willing to pay a decent fee to use one the first two weeks of September. I am going on an elk hunt in Idaho.

Last year I borrowed an older Honda enduro and hauled a couple loads 2-3 miles up to our camping spot. Apparently I'm not the motorcycle rider I once was and it was more of a death defying event than I want to repeat. I am fine with packing up on foot this year but the electric bikes are intriguing me. I'm just not willing to drop $1,000 or more to find out if it is worth it. I'd spend $100 or maybe more to find out though. I figured that if someone around SE Iowa (or anywhere close to I-80) was interested they may be able to make a little money and have their bike back before October 1 archery opener. I'd be willing to provide a reasonable deposit or leave a check as a deposit to assure you I will return the bike undamaged.

Top Bottom