Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

electronic predator calls

Foxpro are the best. I have an fx-3 that sounds amazing. The old man has a firestorm that is awesome as well.

I've got a Primos Turbo Dog, just cuz it was on clearance and cheap. Sounds good to me and calls in yotes so it must work. Batteries seem to last forever in it.

I have a Fox Pro Wildfire 2. It is a cheaper model but puts out great sound. "I did add an external speaker that helps a lot on the windy days. I love the features on the call and it comes with 35 sounds. You will have to set up closer to cover with this call than with the other more expensive models but it still works great!

call

I have the foxpro wildfire also. It got set up by allpredatorcalls.com with the 32 sounds I wanted. yote, fox, bobcat and cougar...yep we got em in Iowa. I had it out the other day in the snow and the sound of the pups in distress wa boomin..hawks got peed off and so did a few song birds. If you call allpredatorcalls and tell them what you hunt they can custom load the sounds needed.

I have the FoxPro Spitfire and love it! Hopefully adding the FoxJack to the setup this year! Also heard great things about the FoxPro Wildfire II

firestorm_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yup that's the one I'm going to order on Monday. Did a lot of research on calls looks like its hard to beat the firestorm, portable, and dual speakers. fntpost.com trapping supply will put the sounds on your call also for you.

I did not get it but maybe add a crow fight sound also. The doe bawl in distress is chilling to hear.

I would also consider adding a few coon calls. A season of calling coons and the foxpro will pay for itself.

Top Bottom