Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite Answer Vs Pulse

Elitebowhunter

I am thinking of getting another elite bow. I am currently using the judge (been a awesome bow, thanks limb) But i am looking to upgrade.
I shot the answer at the classic this past spring and almost bought one that day.

I am wondering what you guys that shoot elite think.
The answer or the pulse?

I took a couple shots of my budies pulse, and Wow...it was a great bow i loved the speed. it felt like with that bow i could hold it back all day. i have yet to shoot the Answer but if its like the other Elites you cant go wrong imo.

I have a Pure. I think it is a better shooter then all of them. I have a Judge for 2 years, the Pure blows it away!!! shoot one before you buy!!

I've made it through two turkey seasons. And will be shooting a pulse for my second deer season this fall. I shoot better with my pulse than I ever have with anything else. I shot them all. For some reason the pulse felt the best. Going intontheb purchase I was banking on buying the hunter or pure, the pulse shot the best for me. I say shoot them all and let the bow pick you. I shot the answer and loved it, just not enough to give up my pulse. Goodluck with your choice but I don't think you can go wrong with elites lineup

I just sold a Pure and a Pulse. To me the Pulse is twice the bow the Pure is. It really comes down to if you want a 6" or a 7" brace height. I have only shot the Answer in the bow shop and to me it felt every bit as good as the Pulse. I would sacrifice the 3 fps for the 1" brace height you'd be gaining with the Answer.

Shot a Pulse last year and an Answer this year.

Pulse:
Very high letoff
Fast
Aims and holds very well
Slight jump or kick at the shot

Answer:
Amazing draw cycle SMOOTH (less of a plop into valley compared to Pulse)
Aims and holds well
Dead in hand
Slight edge on the noise department

Both very good bows and tough to choose between the two. You absolutely have to shoot the two side by side and the right bow will choose you.

9 out of 10 bows I sold this year were Answer's. Hope that helps.....

Top Bottom