Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Euro Mount finished

LYON

PMA Member
I just finished up my muzzy buck euro last night. This is the second one I have done by myself and I really enjoy it. I do the boil method and bleach with basic white and 40 volume developer, works very well. Now I just need to hang it on the wall.

IMG_20130218_225244_280_zpseca2befc.jpg

IMG_20130218_225232_658_zpsec0998df.jpg

Looks good man! A friend of mine is doing mine for me and I think I might get one of those skull hookers ... those look really nice and get them in the right position.

i do about forty of them a year for friends and nieghbors and others, usually put them on a plaque, yours turned out awesome! i use the same method, nice job

I use the same method although i have found to make the picking and cleaning waaaay easier use a Power Washer with the skull clamped to a table outside and that does wonder's boys! You wont be dissapointed with the power washer method after a good 2-3 hour boil

I use the same method although i have found to make the picking and cleaning waaaay easier use a Power Washer with the skull clamped to a table outside and that does wonder's boys! You wont be dissapointed with the power washer method after a good 2-3 hour boil

I do finish the job with a power washer! It does clean out the nooks and cranies very well!

Top Bottom