Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Euro mount suggestions

Jordan46

Shot my first archery buck last night so I'm looking for some suggestions for a euro mount around the Ames area

A friends dad took one over to the Ridgeport Locker by Boone to have one done last year. Seemed cheap and they did a good job. Not sure the setup - if it is the locker or a taxidermist connected with them. Would be worth a call.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know he's a little out of your way but you and everybody should call Kyle Julin. 7127903790. He does a great job, fast, and cheapest around by far. An average year for him is 150 Euros. $50 if you drop it off, $85 for a 1 hour in and out appointment. Located 30 miles Southwest of Carroll. Get them to him him before the blood soaks into the skull and discolors. You won't be disappointed.

I know he's a little out of your way but you and everybody should call Kyle Julin. 7127903790. He does a great job, fast, and cheapest around by far. An average year for him is 150 Euros. $50 if you drop it off, $85 for a 1 hour in and out appointment. Located 30 miles Southwest of Carroll. Get them to him him before the blood soaks into the skull and discolors. You won't be disappointed.
How does one do it in an hour?

Yea how? I just did mine. Took a day and a half on and off working on it. You can do it yourself and save the money. Does take some time though

I am over by Toledo and do quite a few every year. $50 cleaned and bleached if you're interested. I'd be interested in knowing how that guy does then in an hour too! That's crazy. I could probably have one completely done and drying in 4 hours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You better ask him that! I don't want to get in trouble by giving out a man's secret sauce. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you he can do up to 4 in one hour?

Hey if he can do it, then more power to him! I'm not looking for secrets, just more of a curiosity of how that is done so quickly.

Top Bottom