Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

euro mounts

hotshott2289

anyone have any suggestions on someone who does a good job with euro mounts? i swore up and down i was going to do my own but that didn't happen and i need to get it out of the freezer

Des Moines are Id get ahold of Danielle Polzin at Alternative Outdoors in Carlisle... Oskaloosa area Id get ahold of Dylan Kral with DK Custom Taxidermy... I can get you contact info for either if you need it

I've got a buddy in Central Iowa who does them in his spare time. He's done all of mine in recent years, and does a pretty good job. He's also done a couple with the spray paint film with different colors. I actually have one that he did in black and yellow for a Hawkeye theme on my desk at work next to me.

I have brought mine to Matt Nelson in Des Moines. Does a terrific job and I have had no need to look elsewhere. I was going to recommend him, but just went to check his site and looks like he has decided to move on after 15 years. So fyi for anyone that went to him.

I have brought mine to Matt Nelson in Des Moines. Does a terrific job and I have had no need to look elsewhere. I was going to recommend him, but just went to check his site and looks like he has decided to move on after 15 years. So fyi for anyone that went to him.
Yeah, I was sad to hear that. I just picked up a deer from him from last fsll. He's done a few for me over the years. Guess I'll have to find a new guy, preferably one that uses beatles.

Top Bottom