• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Fall Food plot seed

Jgamet

I saw the other day that Theisen's sells free form food plot seed. It's stored on large containers and you just pay for pure seed by the weight. Has anyone used this with success (of failure)? Figured this could be a less expensive option compared to buying name brand seed. Looking at planting radishes, turnips, rape, oats in various plots.

deerhunter93

I've purchased clover from there before and it has worked well for me. I have a few small poor man type plots so I never needed a lot of seed. I don't have a lot of food plot experience so I can't say i've compared it to much else.

2.5YR8

I've only bought white clover. I didn't have any issues with it, but can't really compare it to anything else. The only other clover I've planted was from PF. I plan on trying more, but what I've noticed in the Marshalltown Theisen's at least is that they struggle to keep seed in the bins. They're empty almost every time I look.

Top Bottom