Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FARM WANTED- Large Farm, <1 hr from DSM

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone hears of a big farm for sale, hour or less from west des moines, let me know- Lucas, Clarke, Guthrie, Warren, Madison, Marion, Decatur, Union, Wayne, etc counties. Looking for a place for family & some close friends- 600 to 1700 acres- going to turn into a conservation farm - I'll be making it into native type habitat: grasses, trees, ponds, etc and a wildlife paradise. Restoring wetlands (if applicable) to help waterfowl, etc. Need timber & tillable/crp type ground. Of course good for deer, want to transform it & make it far better than I found it- great family & conservation farm for generations. It will also be something I will not to expect to make any money on in the long-run, I plan on never selling it, permanently conserving it and passing it on- never to be developed (only exception on selling would be if I sold that to buy/conserve a bigger tract of land & do same thing with next). I've seen almost everything on the market, hoping to find some farms "off the radar". The land will be left FAR BETTER than it was found for generations to come & enjoyed by many in the process. Thanks!
skipsligh@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom