Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite Arrow

Just wanted to find out what everyone's favorite arrow is. The one that you just can't hunt without.

Mine is the:

Easton Axis Carbon N-Fused

My favorite arrow is the one covered in bright red bubbly blood. :way: Other than that, I don't have a favorite.

I'll shoot any of the Gold Tip Hunter Series. For the price you can't beat the Expedition Hunters. I keep 1 pink wrapped/fletched xt hunter in my quiver, it reminds me to be safe so I can make it back home.

Fmj's been shooting them from my recurve and compound for 3 yrs now. I shoot 3d with them. Anything and everything.
If I'm getting serious in the winter and early spring I shoot gold tip series 22's.

If u had to pick another arrow other than a fmj. It would defiantly be gold tip.

Easton Axis N-Fused here. 300 series. They fly better than 340's for me. For 3D I still use my Ol' trusty Easton 360 Redlines!

Another for Easton axis n-fused. Haven't broke one yet!

Wow, I've gone through about a dozen that the deer have broken.

Still like them though and it's what I lean towards when I buy.

I did pick up some Easton St Epics that were discounted. Also, just picked up a half dozen FMJ's.

Out of my recurves...Goldtip 3555 trads, 29" w/ 150gr. fixed blade
Out of my longbow...29" 11/32 cedar w/125gr. fixed
"How sweet it is."

Still like them though and it's what I lean towards when I buy.

I did pick up some Easton St Epics that were discounted. Also, just picked up a half dozen FMJ's.

I switched from the St Epics to the Axis N-fused. Loved my Epics and love my N-fused. Both tough as nails (unless you shoot the rock 10 feet in front of you) and fly great.

Top Bottom