Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Feelin' sorry for them

tracker

Life Member
Man the snow around here is deep. We have been having more and more deer come into the back yard each evening. It was around 20 this evening and also had turkeys in the yard this morning. They continue to clean up the bird feeder area each evening and the corn I have been putting out. I noticed they have a beaten path to my white pines. I would usually get upset for them nibbling down my nice trees, but hey, they have to eat to. I threw out some haybales tonight to try and slow down the consumption of the tree's, hopefully it works or backfires and brings every deer in the section over for supper.

I have been dumping corn for a large group of pheasnt's just up the road and they have really been pounding that every day. Hope the snow melts down soon.

i hear ya, don't feel bad for the turkey's, i hate turkeys!!! but for some reason i feel really bad for the pheasants!!!

The deer have access to as much corn as they want behind my house and we have several groups that come in during the evening.

Top Bottom