Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finding .223 Ammo

doubledrop32

Does anyone know where you can find any cheaper ($12 a box of 20 or less) .223 ammo not backordered?? It is impossible for me to find any anywhere.
Thanks

I don't and wish u luck finding some! I bought 1000rds right before the S hit the fan.
Wish I would have bought more now..

buy what ya can its like theres a ban already cant find ar 15s, ammo, mags,etc. found 5 boxes of pmc bronze the other day was kinda surprised so bought them up $9/box.
Theres still the expensive stuff out there but im not going there ill just wait and see what happens in the coming months

I have a 1000 rounds on backorder and never expect the order to be filled. Need to check the farm stored and outdoor stores and buy what they have if you want it.

I find it hard to imagine that the ammo supply won't catch up with the demand, even with the current paranoia some of us stockpiling. Magazines and ARs are another story, at least, until we find out if they are going to get banned, or not.

Glad that I stocked up on WPA (wolf) and Federal before this craziness. I'm sitting on about 2,500 rounds of .223 and glad to have it.

Graceammo.com has .223 in stock. My first 1000rnd order arrived fri and the second is scheduled by fed ex to be here Monday. They raised their prices $30 after I ordered the second 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

was at cabelas today and guy said they are not going to stock bulk ammo at all till everything blows over! Also heard some places already raised prices on AR's $700-$800, anyone here this?

Lots of places were selling AR's at inflated prices.

The ammo supply will eventually catch up to demand, but it may be hard to get guns and mags for quite some time

Cabalas has ultra clean. 60 grain. 223 ammo on hand right now. I've been shooting that and it does well out of my gun.

Top Bottom