Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finished first mount

Wow Deerhunter, that looks great. I've seen mounts from guys who have done it for a while that don't look that good.
Nice.

I worked on it for about 8 hours. caping, fleashing, prep and then mounting it. I did not use a kit I would be more than happy to help anyone get started its a lot of fun, but a lot of work too. I need to post a better pice you cant see any of the detail I put into the face in that one. And my work shop is a mess. I thank you guy's for the comments. I did a lot of research and asked even more question befre I got it done i know of a couple forums that are friendly, and the only folks in there are there to help not tell you to look in the archives. Let me know if I can help in any way to someone who wants to try it.

Looks great!
beerchug.gif
That flag doesn't look half bad either!
smile.gif

beautiful mount.... i bet it saved you lots of money instead of taking it some where.........

Nice mount deerhunter!! My dad started out just like you, and his mounts just keep getting better. Keep up the good work.

Steve

DEERHUNTER187, THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL MOUNT, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET THE "GENUINE DRAFT" TO STAY THERE IN THE CENTER OF MILLER AND LIGHT LIKE THAT, YOU MUST HAVE TALENT.......... AWESOME!!!
grin.gif

Top Bottom