Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First day success

biggest buck

Didn't see one single deer but, I did manage to put an arrow through one of two coyotes that came in! I wouldve had the second one but my stand creeked when I stood to shoot it.
One less Killer around!!

Didn't see one single deer but, I did manage to put an arrow through one of two coyotes that came in! I wouldve had the second one but my stand creeked when I stood to shoot it.
One less Killer around!!

Any time you let an arrow fly it was a good hunt!

Congrats!! they're hard enough to kill with a gun let alone with a bow that's a trophy all on its own it's definitely on my bucket list for this year!! I've Only killed tote b4 and that was turkey hunting 7-8 years ago

Congrats!! they're hard enough to kill with a gun let alone with a bow that's a trophy all on its own it's definitely on my bucket list for this year!! I've Only killed tote b4 and that was turkey hunting 7-8 years ago

Yeah I hear ya. Only my second one ever with a bow. If it hadnt been for the stand making noise I would've had me a double. Guess I have to go and fix the noise before the I hunt out of it again.

Top Bottom