• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

First fawn of the year

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing here. Any day…. Lot of huge does looking like time to pop.
Wanting every coyote around DEAD btw! ;)

Daver

PMA Member
Today. Doe in the road dich. Bout 2 weeks early on average.
Cute little bugger.

How bout you guys, seen any yet?
FWIW, now a number of years ago, I had to, quick like a bunny, mow all of my CRP acres so as to kill off the many, many volunteer trees that had sprung up in it, mostly cedars. To my surprise, we encountered more than a couple new born fawns right around May 10th'ish. Prior to that, I always thought that it would be later in May before they started to show up. But, that experience told me that there are some out there a little earlier than I had ever thought.

Bucksnbears

When I start seeing does mid day by themselves and in places they typically never are, and just standing/starting, you know a newborn is near by.
That usually starts here bout may 20th.

J_P

Jumped a doe yesterday mowing trails. When I came back through kicked her up again. I stopped looked closer and there was a fawn scrambling at her feet in the tall grass.I got out of there as the thing couldn’t even walk yet. Does that mean it just dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom