Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First hunt....

Buckhunter92

Anyone else feel like there first hunt is an absolute disaster...i dropped my binos snapped them in half and bugs were horrible. We need a cold front

Attachments

• 117714.jpeg
    117714.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 52
Well crap. I've been holding out for cooler weather so I can shoot my annual bear.
My favorite game meat.
I've been glossing a remote spot for the past 2 weeks every morning and have seen a lot of bear including a few bigger then I've ever shot(and I've shot alot)
Cooler weather just arrived and in the next weeks forecast. Go time!
Now we got about 2"of rain today and more coming.
Road to this place will most likely be impossible to acsess.
Dammit!
Got 7 days to geterdone.

Unless the cams reveal something..I'm not going out..maybe you had a slammer but if not, I feel it's risking good stands too early.

Hope they were Leupold or some brand with a lifetime warranty! It only takes one accident like that to know why you need to buy the brands that will replace their stuff, even if you drop it out of a tree!

Hope they were Leupold or some brand with a lifetime warranty! It only takes one accident like that to know why you need to buy the brands that will replace their stuff, even if you drop it out of a tree!
Yep vortex felt totally naked with not having them.

My first hunt is always the “what did I leave back in the truck” game. Luckily I made it with not forgetting anything this year!

Almost always takes the first 2 sits to work out the kinks. Breaking something on the first sit sucks though. . . . Feel for ya man

I’ll play!

First hunt today.
2ae7bfd2cd6680357ca6e612d3393db6.jpg

It was a SHORT hunt as the 3 new barn cats followed me to my stand and joined me. Too much meowing going on and I knew they wouldn’t get bored and leave, so I aborted the mission. Need to figure out how to avoid this going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll play!

First hunt today.

It was a SHORT hunt as the 3 new barn cats followed me to my stand and joined me. Too much meowing going on and I knew they wouldn’t get bored and leave, so I aborted the mission. Need to figure out how to avoid this going forward.

Patiently waiting for Bonkers advice... I'm probably gonna have the same problem this year

I’ll play!

First hunt today.

"TheMadCatter" is going to be very Jealous.........

Top Bottom