Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Lite / Sitka. Worth it ?

Kuiu is made by the guy(s) who started and subsequently sold Sitka. Now they sell direct with no middlemen. Top quality stuff at a fair (not cheap, but fair) price.
Just got some kuiu gear last week, definitely very high quality clothing! Cant wait to see how it does in the field..

When considering any of these brands, anyone found where to get best prices? Amazon, bass pro, scheels, direct from site?

When considering any of these brands, anyone found where to get best prices? Amazon, bass pro, scheels, direct from site?

Kuiu usually has decent sales around fathers day, black Friday, and black Monday.
First lite you can find on sale closer to the end of the year from some of their retailers or on their own site. Midway USA had a big sale on their stuff last year. Black Ovis normally puts their stuff on sale later in the year.

Sitka guy here. Have the Ascent for early / mid season, and fanatic for mid-late season. What a difference! I know the other brands are great as well...so I wouldn't hesitate to wear them. I can truly say, this stuff has made a huge difference for me. I've been fortunate to locate all of this at 50-70% over the past few years. I constantly was going through websites to see who had what on sale.

Searching for those deals hurts my head. Idea! I should put my wife on it! The best deals thus far are non-midwest patterns and size small of 5XL ha

ASAT was a pattern made for the western hunter, and is designed for breaking up your outline at longer distances........ distances less than 50 yards....it doesn't blend so well.
Does anyone use the asat pattern for iowa tree stand hunting and not like it?

Top Bottom