• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Free, 3/4" solid oak floor boards.

Wapsi Tree Rat

After 15 years the kitchen floor is going out the door. This was pre finished flooring (bad idea) and there are a lot of water spots, especially by the sink and entry ways. Most of it is in pretty good shape. The worst of it is the close up pic below. If a guy wanted to plane them down an 1/8" and refinish it'd be a nice floor. I don't want to put in the time but I hate to light it up. I have 400-450 sq ft.
Free to a good OR a bad home, I don't care! Just come pick it up!

IMG_20221122_211952.jpg
IMG_20221122_212019.jpg

Last edited:

Daver

PMA Member
Hmmm...seeing as how I am both a pack rat AND a woodworker...this is a hard offer to pass up. I will take them, but if someone else wants them, they are welcome to get them.

PS. I have a pretty sturdy planer.

Wapsi Tree Rat

Hmmm...seeing as how I am both a pack rat AND a woodworker...this is a hard offer to pass up. I will take them, but if someone else wants them, they are welcome to get them.

PS. I have a pretty sturdy planer.
SOLD! ....to the swamp rat for $0.00. :). Seriously, hope you can find a good use for it.

Hey, I should have mentioned, there will also be tongue and groove staples to grind off. They were never glued though. I probably should have when I installed it.

Still want them?

Last edited:

Daver

PMA Member
Yeah, I have a couple of metal detectors for just such occasions. I have used them successfully in the past when reclaiming wood. I also will then likely use my "junk" planer for the first pass, so I don't risk my good blades on my main planer. All is well. :)

I can probably get them next week...unless somebody else really wants them, then no prob, they can take them. Otherwise, I will find something useful to do with them. I have used quite a little bit of reclaimed oak HW floor through the years on all manner of projects.

Wapsi Tree Rat

Yeah, I have a couple of metal detectors for just such occasions. I have used them successfully in the past when reclaiming wood. I also will then likely use my "junk" planer for the first pass, so I don't risk my good blades on my main planer. All is well. :)

I can probably get them next week...unless somebody else really wants them, then no prob, they can take them. Otherwise, I will find something useful to do with them. I have used quite a little bit of reclaimed oak HW floor through the years on all manner of projects.
All yours buddy. I don't have the old floor removed yet. We did early family Thanksgiving last weekend so we could pound out the floor Thurs, Fri, Sat....when I should be in a tree. Sneaking out of work early today, maybe I can score this evening.

I'll get with you on PM and we'll figure something out when I have a better time frame.

Last edited:

About this Discussion

Top Bottom