Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Free Food Plot Seed Corn

DMarley83

DMARLEY83
I have about 20 bags (maybe a bit more) of food plot seed corn id be happy to hand out to anyone who could use it.

1 bag goes quite a ways...

I gave out some bean seed this spring that some did not germinate for a guy so I would recommend doing a germ test prior to planting.

Contacts me to set up a time to pick up.

I'm located about 5 miles past Carlisle off hywy 5.

Just an FYI from a lot of experience handling plot seed for our PF chapter. Seed corn holds its germination fairly well for a couple years. Beans that have been seed coated, they can be red, blue, pink, or green, don't hold their germination well even for one year. Uncoated are much better, but still not as tough as corn. You can help this somewhat by not planting till later in the spring after the soil warms up.

If I wasn't so far away, I'd take you up on this. There's got to be plenty of guys in that area that could use seed this spring.

To all those who have inquired. 14 bags left. I just set out Infront of my shed on pallet. Will be in and out this weekend but feel free to stop by grab and go.

Top Bottom