Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Game feed or habitat meetings once a month

Whats everyone's thoughts on having a habitat dinner on weekends like once a month or some way getting all like minded guys together to chat habitat stuff like a game feed. Looking for ideas or what others think.not sure where everyone lives or how close they live to Desmoines metro. I feel it could be a great way to meet people and maybe offer some help to others if they are looking to improve their habitat or just talk deer hunting. Chainsawing alone in timber can be dangerous even though I do it all the time.lol

I'm totally down. As soon as there's enough guys that are interested we could start something. Just as an idea maybe we could have like a featured farm to look at and then grab lunch or dinner that day in the area. Fun times:)

Excellent idea. I know I would be game and a couple others I know would as well. A "best practice" sharing deal would be great. Most of us like looking at new trees and surroundings.

I would entertain hosting mid-summer if there were interest. 30 min south of Des Moines. This would not really be a farm tour, although I could show folks some really cool oak regeneration if interested. Totally game for other options/locations, just offering.

I would entertain hosting mid-summer if there were interest. 30 min south of Des Moines. This would not really be a farm tour, although I could show folks some really cool oak regeneration if interested. Totally game for other options/locations, just offering.

Annual IW Potluck at Rob’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd come up from Illinois to meet some like-minded individuals and the farm tours to get some new ideas would be fun.

This sounds like a great idea! My farm is in SE Iowa and fairly new to me. I would love to get some input from all you experts on projects/improvements to do if you ever wanted to do SE Iowa.

Top Bottom