Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Garmin Livescope

Handcannon

Who has/uses one?
I broke down & got one this year. I've been saving for 2 years now. You can assemble one of these units for about $700 less than a package deal on the shelf if you put in the time & look on-line for deals. I bought the 32 transducer, older version. There is an update for both the 32 & 34 transducer, same update. Super easy to update too. Built my own pole for it, works great too. The amount of things this unit is capable of is crazy! I have no regrets, tried it out & sold my Vexilar the next day. (there is a flasher built into the unit too). It'll work for your boat & ice fishing. The amount of underwater structure that I have found & never knew was there has been a real eyeopener.

Got mine 3 years ago. Total game changer for ice fishing. To my knowledge the flasher only works with a different transducer though. Not that I’d see a reason for a flasher anymore.

As someone who has 2 vexilars and a camera, how much does one cost?
I have the LVS 32 transducer (older trans). You can assemble one for about $1700. The current transducer, LVS 34, can be assembled for around $2800. Either one is well worth the $.

15E6D69F-A69B-4D72-9E7B-46F53F1D5A23.jpeg

Love it! Screen full of Crappie Sunday afternoon.

What used to take hundreds of holes to find fish now only takes 10. Absolutely a game changer for hard water fishing. Don't own one but have fished with buddies that have them many of times. When you can see a tungsten jig from 40 feet an watch the fish swim up to it. Unbelievable piece of equipment

I just went on my first ice fishing trip and was hooked on this technology. Doubt I’d ice fish again without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the livescope transducer the only thing needed to hook up to a garmin SV unit for th
You need to see if your unit is compatible. You have to have the GLS10 black box, it's what the transducer is plugged into. Then the other cable goes to your display unit.

Top Bottom