Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gear Clean Out

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Been a long time since I've been on here, but its been good interacting with my home roots again. I've been cleaning out more gear that hasn't been used in a while and won't be used in the near future. Might as well offer it up to someone who can use it. The Wyoming Saw is the only thing used more than lightly, but I only got about a quarter through my daughter's elk before I lost my patience, packed it up and went a different route. Quiver has never seen the field, only range time and backyards. I don't remember the brand of the quiver, but its a 3-arrrow off my daughter's old bow. I'm too lazy and busy to look up how much I paid for everything, so saw and quiver are $15 each plus shipping. I also have Leupold Dual Dovetail 1" high rings and Leupold Dual Dovetail 30mm medium rings if anyone wants those. Rings are $20+ shipping, unless you're in Flagstaff, AZ and can meet up. Have Venmo and Zelle, too, if that's easier.

3-Arrow Quiver
3 Arrow Quiver_Resize.jpg

Wyoming Saw
Wyoming Saw_Resize.jpg

Scope Rings
Scope Rings.jpg

Top Bottom