Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Go Canada

Great! Thanks for the help! I never thought about that. I’m such an idiot for thinking this was a forum where you could ask a question.
Sorry. That’s what beer does. There will be one in the US. When you think about they have enormous political control, when they stand up. Without the flow of goods, capital, materials, food… what would we have ?

With all of the regulations and garbage truckers have to put up with, it's no wonder there is a trucker shortage. The government could help some of this, but they continue to make it worse. Between e-logs, dot officers with an attitude, garbage emissions on newer trucks, and a 12% federal excise tax on new trucks, trailers, and tires. Add onto that the rising cost of fuel and the garbage vaccination requirements and its a mess. They are fed up in Canada and Hopefully here as well.Resized_20160928_183906.jpeg

Basically the vaccine requirement for cross border truckers was the straw that broke the camel's back. The "Freedom Convoy", if I were to guess, consists of about 50% truckers and the rest ordinary Canadians that are sick of the government overreach. They actually forced government workers to get the vax or lose their jobs. Firefighters, nurses, doctors, prison guards, etc.
And don't get me started on the media coverage. The CBC is basically owned by the federal government here.
One thing this convoy has done is unite Canadian citizens from all across Canada - something our government hasn't done ever. If I showed you guys a map of the area of representation of the present government it'd blow you away.
Anyway sorry for the long post.

Go Freedom!

I really don’t get this mess. It’s been over 700 days since Covid has been out. Those who want/need vaccinated have been. Folks- u have been exposed to it by now!!
I personally think it’s mainly to do with pharmaceutical industry power & influence & $. I worked for one of the biggest for 3 years- I understand the industry. There’s Many BILLIONS involved here. Alternative therapies like Hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin, etc (or natural immunity) have to be minimized since there’s no $ in it. Pharma policital influence is HUGE. Lil different in Canada but still very much alive.

Government overreach with corrupt & questionable motives at its best. I’m sure not anti-vax but I sure as heck am against gov force to do it…. + all the reasons behind the scenes why. Sorry on rant - freedom is continually whittled away & hope freedom in CA & here prevail.!

With all of the regulations and garbage truckers have to put up with, it's no wonder there is a trucker shortage. The government could help some of this, but they continue to make it worse. Between e-logs, dot officers with an attitude, garbage emissions on newer trucks, and a 12% federal excise tax on new trucks, trailers, and tires. Add onto that the rising cost of fuel and the garbage vaccination requirements and its a mess. They are fed up in Canada and Hopefully here as well.View attachment 122012
Agree!!!!!! If every liberal had to run a small business for a year - they would change their thinking to libertarian. Government makes a mess of everything. Truckers lives are consumed with Gov regs as it is. Regular people don’t understand this. It’s literally a daily nightmare…. DOT, emissions/trucks that won’t run, paperwork, taxes, mountains of laws no one could possibly keep track of, etc etc. It’s really hard to hire truck drivers cause of all the insanity. Look at every truck u drive next to …. It’s an advertisement trying to hire truck drivers!!!! “We pay big $”. Cause it’s hard to find folks willing to put up with the bs.

My understanding is the Biden Administration's Transportation department issued a new mandate that if you didn't have a CDL Class A by yesterday, you will now need to go to a truck driving school and pay a fee of $4,000.00 to get your license. They just made it harder to get new truckers during a trucker shortage.

I have been watching live stream of the protest in Ottawa. Instead of spray-painting walls and burning buildings the protestors are shoveling the sidewalks, feeding the homeless and playing street hockey. There are lanes open for emergency equipment, crime has stopped (in that area), the police appear relaxed and in no fear of the protestors or the protestors of the police. I believe the local government has declared a state of emergency. This has to be the most peaceful state of emergency I have ever seen.

Go Canada!

Alternative therapies like Hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin, etc (or natural immunity) have to be minimized since there’s no $ in it. Pharma policital influence is HUGE.

BINGO!! Big pharma has more money and power than god and our government is very snugly in bed with big pharma.

Money is the root of all evil and corruption!!!

GO FREEDOM! :D

My understanding is the Biden Administration's Transportation department issued a new mandate that if you didn't have a CDL Class A by yesterday, you will now need to go to a truck driving school and pay a fee of $4,000.00 to get your license. They just made it harder to get new truckers during a trucker shortage.
Biden is such moron and out of touch! The idiot also takes oil from our fuel reserve instead of pumping what we have or drilling for more. He said it would keep fuel prices down, what a joke! Hope a trucker convoy surrounds the Whitehouse, turn the keys off and walk away. Dems are CLUELESS!

Top Bottom