Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good Card Pull- 8/6/11

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
Had a great card pull today. Thanks for Lefler168 and Brownhunter for helping out. Enjoy:way:

I have histories on quite a few of these deer....will post stories when I get more time.

3958.jpg

4118.jpg

4113.jpg

4414.jpg

5536.jpg

1823.jpg

1397.jpg

1345.jpg

1130.jpg

492.jpg

2613.jpg

Once again SureShot1 comes through with some incredible pics of some giants. The history adds more to it as well. So cool! Looks like you will have a great fall. Good luck!

Chris,

The 9pt with the club end on his main beam is Blade! 4 years of history on him now too, he's older then what he looks. He lost his character brow tine though.

The curved in 8 with an inner row tine strongly resembles Prince, who would be around 4.5 now, but I can't find any old pictures of him.

And first buck on the list, is that high roller by chance?

Last edited:
never gets old looking at your pics...yet another year with incredible options. hope one of them ends up in the harvest section:way:

Nice deer Chris:way:

Are you from Harvey or Knoxville?

Used to be. . Black Hawk County area now. .

And Brewcrew, that's not High Roller. Possibly one of his offspring though. I had pictures of this buck last year as a 3.5yr old. Ol' High Roller is still missing in action.

That's not a good card pull...that's a GREAT card pull! A lot to look forward to this fall there!

Top Bottom