• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Good Ten, Age?

KSHUNTER

PMA Member
Threw this camera up on a feild edge a couple days ago and these 2 bucks showed up, don't remind me of any from last year, and is not the one I am still looking for. How old are these deer?

8587-prms0006_original.jpg

8587-prms0011_original.jpg

Both
8587-prms0019.jpg

blakesburg

PMA Member
That 10 is a dandy, I'd say he was 4.5 or so. The other is either a 2.5 with lots of potential or a ok 3.5. I say 2.5 though

LYON

PMA Member
I agree with Blakesburg, the ten is definitely older. I'd say 4.5 at least. And I'd lean more towards the 3.5 on the younger one.

NCHILLBILLY

Banned
he has a big body but has a small head i would say the deer has just been fead well i would say no more than 4.5 doesnt have lots of mass has ok tines i would say 135 to 145 if he had better 4s he would be 150s

Top Bottom