Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a text from a member

Oh for crying out loud... Sligh and Todd will agree on Ozonics before he gets picture posting figured out...
Now not knowing the harvester of the buck, this comment is hilarious and gives a great mental image of a cavemanish man tryin to turn a computer on.

Ok guys, pretty I am, but computer literate I am not. My wife is out of town so its gonna be a day or so. Can't figure out how to get pictures from my camera to my computer?

Ok guys, pretty I am, but computer literate I am not. My wife is out of town so its gonna be a day or so. Can't figure out how to get pictures from my camera to my computer?

Do you want a walkthrough to get them to the computer and at least have them emailed to someone to post?

No that's ok. For some reason when I take the sd card out of my camera and put it in the sd card slot thinger on the computer it wont show me the pictures. My wife will be home tonite thank god. Then maybe my shoes will get tied too. :)

pretty I am

Congrats Vanilla. :way:

funny+white+gorilla+picture+with+a+smile+on+the+face.JPG

Nothin huge six point side on his left. Five point with a split g2 on the right and another sticker off his right beam. Probably 160's.

Top Bottom