• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Got it done early this year

Resized952019100695092803.jpg I went out an sat on an alfalfa in hopes to shoot a doe or two. I got there at 2:30 by 3:00 I had 2 bucks come out an feed for 15 min or so. Then went back in the timber. Two hours passed an few does started making there was out followed by 4 young up an comers. 6 o'clock rolled around an I have deer everywhere but no mature doe in range but they where close. As I was in my blind looking at all the deer I looked two my left an out steps a really nice buck. He fed slowly to 50 yards an the arrow found it's Mark. My best bow buck.

Last edited by a moderator:

biggest buck

I went out an sat on an alfalfa in hopes to shoot a doe or two. I got there at 2:30 by 3:00 I had 2 bucks come out an feed for 15 min or so. Then went back in the timber. Two hours passed an few does started making there was out followed by 4 young up an comers. 6 o'clock rolled around an I have deer everywhere but no mature doe in range but they where close. As I was in my blind looking at all the deer I looked two my left an out steps a really nice buck. He fed slowly to 50 yards an the arrow found it's Mark. My best bow buck.
Awesome deer, those G1s!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom