Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got My 224" Mount Back!!!

KSHUNTER

PMA Member
Finally got my mount back, shot the buck in September. I kept the horns until the Taxi was ready, only took him three weeks once I dropped them off, and I couldn't be happier!

I did a pedestal mount(base not done yet), the detail is amazing! Now I just have to find the right place to put him in the house.

8587-dsc_0058.jpg

8587-dsc_0098.jpg

8587-dsc_0087.jpg

8587-dsc_0072.jpg

And one with goofy me in it
8587-dsc_0068.jpg

Pretty!!!! Don't often see deer of that caliber taken early enough to be that short coated. Very nicely done! Congrats!!!

The detail in his neck is amazing. You got a good taxi there. You should post up who it is to give him props. Congrats on a great deer

congrats!! do you mind if i ask who did it for you? I love the detail as well!!! If i ever get a B&C buck i plan on doing a pedestal mount. They sure do look nice!

Wowsers! All I can say is awesome!
I wouldn't say you look to goofy standing next to a 224"er you harvested!
Great job to your taxi and congrats to you!

Congrats...beautiful mount, but you don't look nearly as goofy as you did in the harvest photo. As I recall, you were wearing a beer t shirt with the sleeves cut off!

Taxidermy Work was done by Bruce Jaminson "The Outdoors Indoors Taxidermy and Archery" Pittsburg, KS - All of his work is top notch!

Thanks for looking, its been a fun ride!

Congrats...beautiful mount, but you don't look nearly as goofy as you did in the harvest photo. As I recall, you were wearing a beer t shirt with the sleeves cut off!

Tell me about it!! That dang bling I was sitting in was like a sauna, and I had stripped off my camo earlier. That is my biggest regret of the whole experience, but in the moment, for some reason, what I was wearing never crossed my mind. It was 80+ degrees and he had been dead three hours, I was starting to worry about the cape, so the photo session lasted about 2 minutes, as I was transferring him from the Kubota to a truck to head to town.

I'll probably do some re-do harvest photos next September(so the foliage is right) with the mount, and see what I come up with.

Short haired mounts are awesome and this one is OUTSTANDING!!!! Congrats to you. Tons of detail with this mount. So beautiful.

Top Bottom