• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Ground Blind repair help

FreCoWhitetail

Looking over my gear this weekend, I remembered I had a Cabela's ground blind that needs some help. It has a broken hub on top. Does anyone know of a source to get parts? Does anyone have a used one for parts? I cannot find any makers marks or anything on this blind. I am attempting to be frugal and fix before sending it to the burn pile (actually I will keep for spare parts). I'd prefer to fix if possible. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20221002_174826.jpg
    20221002_174826.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Blind.PNG
    Blind.PNG
    868.2 KB · Views: 35

muddy

Administrator
Yeah, the obvious answer is calling the manufacturer and keeping fingers crossed that have inventory

FreCoWhitetail

Thanks for your assistance. I can't figure who manufactured this blind and it is around 10 yrs old. I will cross my fingers and call Cabelas.

About this Discussion

Top Bottom