Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Happy Father’s Day!!

CurtisWalker

Happy Father’s Day to the men in here with children. Skip treats this website like his baby so I figured I’d share a photo of him checking his corn when he first began his journey on growing giant whitetails. You might be able to tell from the black and white that the mission began many years ago. I mean look at his farming attire too.
ef92a43e01abb5f2f0998ce6744b2608.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Father’s Day to the men in here with children. Skip treats this website like his baby so I figured I’d share a photo of him checking his corn when he first began his journey on growing giant whitetails. You might be able to tell from the black and white that the mission began many years ago. I mean look at his farming attire too.

Looks like he was growing pigmy corn back then….

Had to be around the time when horses were replaced with tractors

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom