Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Harvest Reports?

I

iowalongbeard

Anyone having any luck out there? Better weather the past two days, love to see some pics!

Long Beard

Here are some pics of some early harvests. Kansas pics are of me and my dad and the other is a pic of a bird I called in on the first morning for a good friend of mine. Hope to have more soon.

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

[This message has been edited by Limb Chicken (edited 03-04-2002).]

I'm Sending you a picture of my brother Marc and I with my turkey . Marc
doesn't look happy because he got caught with his gun down when 4 toms walked
into our decoys. We could have had a double and he Knows it.....Mike

p1000309.jpg

Hey guys, nice work. Did that bird come from around your dad's, or from the hot spot down south? I'm Mark, I work for Mitch and the guys. Can't wait to go down and see what happens. I just have to find the time! By the way, congrats to Mark on the bow kill last fall. Happy hunting!

Here are a few more turkeys that went down. Some Kansas, Iowa and South Dakota birds. Heading out Friday for fourth season. Taking the stick and string this time. Good Luck to all.

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

[This message has been edited by Limb Chicken (edited 03-04-2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ogz:
Hey guys, nice work. Did that bird come from around your dad's, or from the hot spot down south? I'm Mark, I work for Mitch and the guys. Can't wait to go down and see what happens. I just have to find the time! By the way, congrats to Mark on the bow kill last fall. Happy hunting!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Mark, This bird was taken on the ranch, Sun. of the 2nd season. Turkeys everywhere!!! Mitch shot one Tues that was about 25 lbs. Greg also tagged a nice bird the same day I shot mine. I hope you find some time to go, I have never seen as many birds as I have this year. Good Luck, Mike

Top Bottom