Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawaii Invite (Once in a lifetime Axis Deer hunting)

TheMadCatter

Spots are filled! Thanks, everybody for the interest! Will post how the trip went/goes.

Last edited:
Are you out of school now?

No, this will be during my spring break. I'm planning to work for a Game and Fish agency this spring/summer. I'm graduating this spring with an Agricultural and Food Studies-BA (changed from sciences this spring) with a concentration area in Natural Resources and Conservation and minors in Agribusiness and Agronomy.

More than likely will be working as a Wildlife Technician/Manager (or similar) January - August and will guide September - Mid November and have the entire month of December and part of November off.

No, this will be during my spring break. I'm planning to work for a Game and Fish agency this spring/summer. I'm graduating this spring with an Agricultural and Food Studies-BA (changed from sciences this spring) with a concentration area in Natural Resources and Conservation and minors in Agribusiness and Agronomy.

More than likely will be working as a Wildlife Technician/Manager (or similar) January - August and will guide September - Mid November and have the entire month of December and part of November off.

Congrats to you, enjoy your hunt/vacation

Top Bottom