Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HeartAttack in 2013..... true Monarch

phensway

I posted these pictures last year and quickly took them down after advice from fellow forum members. Now that he is dead I want everyone to enjoy them as I did. When a deer gets over 200 inches its really hard to estimate their score but I guess he was around 240 but it could have been a lot more. Notice his club foot.

Last edited:
You would think the foot would affect the rack some . Sure didn't though . Some times its better to post pics late. He's a huge one.

History prior to 2013? Any idea on age? I like the name....pretty sure I would have a heart attach if I got a deer like that on camera. True Monarch. Unreal. Thanks for sharing.

History prior to 2013? Any idea on age? I like the name....pretty sure I would have a heart attach if I got a deer like that on camera. True Monarch. Unreal. Thanks for sharing.

My dad killed him this year with a gun. He was 7.5 this year but these pics were from when he was 6.5. I have thousands of pics of him since he was 3.5

I sure hope hes going to the Iowa Deer Classic this year, talk about a hog. Congratulations to your dad! Gotta love having a story behind a deer like this and all the pictures to go with.

Top Bottom