• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Helping deer over winter.....

JOSHBRNDT

I would try it. Right now.... “good quality” vs “great quality” - not huge issue at the moment ..... Personally- IMO- if they eat it- calories & a good pellet form would help no doubt. Ongoing- being fussy & getting ingredients dialed in would be great - but right now survival and calories are king. Try it! & post up the response and price on it.
Sligh 1, I've been feeding the the 12% protein Sweet feed for about 2 weeks now, which is very close to the DEER pellets ingredients, and they have been hammering it. Going through about 110lbs in 3 days. The turkeys are on it as well. Hoping its enough for them to survive and hopefully the weather turns for the better.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Well- to me, for wildlife- looks like a miracle out there!!! Turned into a swamp though. This was yesterday. To have exposed fields & food- wow!!!
221733DA-D516-4C54-B84A-DFD77904E883.jpeg

150 Class

Still completely covered with snow here. East Central IA a few minutes ago. Getting better, but still tough conditions for the critters.

A4D733C2-D790-4AF2-A31F-A9FB0E3964EE.jpeg

Top Bottom