Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Here's your chance....

Here we have a few gift certificates. Let me know if you can't read them.

The item from Hoenig Taxidermy might be a little hard to read in this picture. It is for a free european mount on a hardwood display.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems026.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems026.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 58
  • RaffleAuctionItems027.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems027.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 53
  • RaffleAuctionItems 022.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 022.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 51
  • RaffleAuctionItems 023.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 023.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 53
A few more items....

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems020.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems020.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 50
  • RaffleAuctionItems028.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems028.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 59
  • RaffleAuctionItems 021.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 021.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 67
Obviously we'd prefer that people were present for the auction items, but you don't have to be present. Anybody interested in bidding on an auction item can send me a pm and I'll get you more information. If we have to ship items, you will be charged shipping and the item will not be shipped until the check clears.

Here are the newest auction items we just got in today.

I've got some additional information to pass on as well. We haven't put much information out on the novelty shoot yet, but the grand prize will be a Thompson Center Triumph. It will be a long shot, approximately 80 yards, and the closest to the center of target will win the gun. Range finders will be allowed on this shot. There will be a $5 per arrow charge and no limit to the number of times you shoot.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems029.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems029.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 65
  • RaffleAuctionItems030.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems030.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 76
  • RaffleAuctionItems031.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems031.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 71
Here are the newest items we've got in. The Mission Craze is going to be in the general raffle along with the Mathews Creed.

We took an inventory tonight of all of the items we've got and we have over 100 items for the general raffle, 30+ items for the silent auction, and 30+ items for the kids raffle.

We've still got items coming in, so please keep checking back for more details.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems 032.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 032.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 63
  • RaffleAuctionItems 033.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 033.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 66
  • RaffleAuctionItems 031.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 031.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 48
  • RaffleAuctionItems032.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems032.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 71
I've got some additional information to pass along and I thought I'd share this link that gives a glimpse into the life of Payton and his family. It's not easy to watch, but it's a reality that they deal with daily.

http://juliekkoehn.wordpress.com/schultz-family-story/

Here are a few items that have come in and will be part of the silent auction.

Brenneman Pork has donated an entire hog. This does not include processing. They will also be donating two pork loins.

River Products will be donating one 15/16 ton load of road stone and Colbert Trucking will donate the hauling within a 15 mile radius of Washington, IA.

Quail Creek Golf Course in North Liberty is donating two certificates for 18 holes of free golf for a foursome. This includes a cart as well. This is a $168 value for each certificate.

Planet X has donated a free birthday party for 8 children. This includes a 3 hour party, a free large pizza, bottomless sodas, a free balloon bouqet, 1 game of laser tag, and 20 free tokens for each guest.

I've got one additional bit of information to pass along. We'll be grilling burgers and hot dogs. We will also have pop and water available, and possibly lemonade or something of that nature. Please feel free to bring friends and family even if they have no intentions of shooting. They can always take part in the raffle or silent auction, or just grab a bite to eat.

This will be a great event!! Who is all going???? I plan on being there and hooking up with a few friends. I am sure the shooting will be a bit rusty but that is ok!! ;) Might be a good chance to meet a few IWers as well!!

Ill be there. Its a great cause and its only 10 mins from home. I shot spots all winter and have basically been shooting magnus bullheads all spring so we will see how I do out past 25 yards or so. I hope there is a big turnout!

I will be there as well. Hope to meet some new people and help raise some money for the little guy.

Here's another item that we just got in for the silent auction. It's a carved turtle shell from Mike at Horndog Creations.

The other item we've got is a 1/2 off gift certificate for a dlc covert.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems033.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems033.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 78
This next item isn't finished yet, but I've been getting updates the last couple days and I realized I should be sharing the pictures as this piece comes to life. It's going to be awesome! This is a wood burning picture being donated by Matt Hesley out of Osage, IA.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems036.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems036.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 54
  • RaffleAuctionItems035.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems035.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 60
  • RaffleAuctionItems034.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems034.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 73
Well, we're inside of a week now, but we're still getting donations. Here are a few more.

The Iowa Cubs have donated 4 tickets.

The St. Louis Cardinals have donated 2 tickets for a Monday-Thursday game.

Drury Outdoors donated 4 dvd's, a hat, t-shirt and 3 cap lights.

Rich77 is donating 3 adjustable trail camera stands, a European mount on a display of your choice and a turkey fan, beard and spur mount.

34 Raceway in Burlington, IA is donating 15 tickets for the races on July 6th and 6 tickets for the races on August 24th.

Walmart has donated a badminton set, which will be part of the kids raffle.

Toyota of Iowa City has donated a complete auto detail.

Hawkeye Weld in Iowa City is donating some sweatshirts, t-shirts, and long sleeve t-shirts.

In the event that weather doesn't cooperate and we are unable to shoot, we have reserved the National Guard Armory in Washington. We will still have food, the raffle and silent auction. There are lots of cool prizes and items to be purchased in the silent auction, so please come join us rain or shine.

Here's an update on the burnt wood picture. It's still not quite done, but getting close!

Eddyville Raceway Park has also donated 10 tickets.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems038.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems038.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 57
We got a few more things in tonight. First off, the burning by Matt Hesley of Osage, IA is finished and looks awesome!

We received a 12-piece portable butchering set from Mike's Bow Shop in Salem, IA.

Rod White and Andy Orr with Advanced Whitetail Systems out of the Mount Pleasant area have donated a deer call and a bag of food plot seed.

I promised to have more information on what Iowa wrestlers will be doing an autograph session for us quite a while ago. I'm hoping to have the full details tomorrow. I'll get them posted as soon as I have them, but it looks like we will have at least four (3 current and 1 former) Hawkeyes at the event.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems040.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems040.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 40
  • RaffleAuctionItems 034.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 034.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 32
  • RaffleAuctionItems 035.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 035.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
Due to scheduling conflicts we won't have all the wrestlers we originally planned on having. Here are the Hawkeye wrestlers that will be coming for sure: Brent Metcalf, Nick Moore, Ethan Lofthouse, and Bobby Telford. They should be arriving around noon. They plan on shooting and doing an autograph session afterward.

Here are a couple more items from today.

Two of the items were donated by Rage Graphics in North Liberty.

The antler is actually something we had done for Payton, but I thought I'd share it anyway. It was done by Mike Conley with Horndog Creations.

Attachments

• RaffleAuctionItems041.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems041.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
  • RaffleAuctionItems 036.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 036.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 21
  • RaffleAuctionItems 037.jpg
    RaffleAuctionItems 037.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom